Why are cats sitting up so cool to look at

I don't even know why.

Has someone done the science behind this or what because I really need to know why I can't stop finding this amusing.

A fluffy white cat sitting on its butt.

I've now opened my eyes to blogs full of this stuff.

This feline knows.



OK this one has done too much sitting

This is making me feel like cats are just furry small pointy-eared humans who are waiting until the right time to reveal that they can also talk and do other things like basic maths and jigsaws and the last level on Simpsons' Hit and Run.

Okay I'm going to revise now.

Images: via via via via via via

Comments

  1. Burst out laughing, but I love all these photos. This post totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw haha I'm so glad! That's really cool to hear :) thanks Liz Fang (rad name by the way)

      Delete

Post a Comment