Easter Holiday Blog #1

Bonjour! It is I, the non-consistent blogger from Yorkshire with a half blue-green-and-yellow fringe! (that probably narrows it down to me)

If you're reading this within a week of me posting this I am very impressed and grateful (thank you lovely human) as the main way I share this blog is through Facebook which I've removed myself from for the time being. Mainly since it's the Easter hols right now, which means that a) I should be doing work and b) a lot of people I know are under quite a bit of pressure right now, whether that's with just exams/coursework or a dissertation as well. To you, I say good luck and I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT.

On another note, I went into a (fairly) local charity shop today and found this absolute beauty for less than five British pounds.


I know right?!?!
Being made of satin, the material is amazing to both handle and look at and if I do say so myself it looked mighty fine with black jeans and boots. Finding stuff like this in charity shops makes trawling through all the not-so-good stuff worth it. I also bought a really cute black top with a Japanese blossom tree on it because cuteness simply cannot be left behind.

Another thing I found today was the website for this event (thanks to the great Greg James' Snapchat).
Frankly, it sounds like a fab idea which would motivate me personally to run 5k, maybe even 10k. That's because it's for CoppaFeel and because you get to listen to a live DJ set by Mr Greg himself (+ guests) the whole way round. A RUNNING PARTY. Sadly, it's in Kent and in my main exam week but if that wasn't the case I would definitely be there!

So yes - this was only a short visit but I'll be with you again soon. Keep being awesome! (well it's not hard for you is it)

Love Rhi xxxx

Images via via

Comments