Questions I Have For This Week

Every month, every week, every day of my life I have questions. Questions that are maybe not important to everybody but are to me. This week's questions have already started emerging and I want to know the answers:

  • How is it that it takes me one hour to dust and hoover the entire house yet two hours for me to write a mere 400 words? 
  • Who invented the word 'procrastination'? (research could be a worthy form of the word itself)
  • Where did the snake go in last week's episode of Peep Show? (this question was born immediately after I watched it and still stands)
  • What are all the alive turkeys thinking at Christmas time?
  • Will I ever be as cool as Tavi Gevinson? Or Iris Apfel?
    those shoes though. oh, and EVERYTHING ELSE
  • Will there ever be a time when the price of a ladies' haircut costs less than 27 things from Poundland?
  • Am I 10% Brie yet?
  • Does Will Ferrell actually like the colour burgundy?
  • Who came up with Marmite rice cakes? Can I marry them?
  • What colour am I going to dye my hair for Christmas? (ok this very much relies on just me)
Questions, people. QUESTIONS. I wrote that last sentence in French but you can't tell because it's spelled the same. And I missed out 'les'.

There.


Images via via  via  via  via  via

Comments