My Sunday

I spent today at Blackpool Pleasure Beach, hanging out with a friend, the cold sea air, rollercoasters and some delightfully greasy food. I spent the evening hanging out with other friends, drinking cider & black and answering quiz questions I knew approximately 5% of the answers to. I spent the last hour researching which books I need to read for my first term modules, the last half hour making a list of things I need to do tomorrow and socials/events I need to attend this week in order to be a well-rounded social human and the last ten minutes watching the first ten minutes of About Time, which has just popped up on Netflix. Thank you, Netflix.

This week, according to my overly-Sharpied calendar, I'm busy. Reaaaal busy. But busy is good, right? For so many weeks now I've been floating around and doing some well-deserved chilling out but now I can deal with busy. Today tired me out to the absolute max so after a good old lie in, I'll get on with my things to do. Mind-splurge over.

Comments