Dryathlon - Day 6, 7 & 8

Matching with my band today, totally planned
After moving in on Saturday, I've spent the last three lots of 24 hours in my uni town and haven't gone anywhere near any alcohol apart from that in the sanitising wipes I used to make my window look less like a dingy grey rectangle in my room and more like a see-through, normal window. NTS: just ring a window cleaner next time to avoid getting grim window debris all the way up both arms.


In the past few days we've been busying ourselves with making our house more livable in by cleaning various parts of it (the bins were yesterday - LOVED that, especially when all the bin bags on top of the bins I needed to move onto the road started leaking all over the bins and floor - and the washing machine last night/this morning. WE CAN NOW WASH CLOTHES PEOPLE). We've also had our sofas/chairs/lounge carpet de-moulded because we have a TV and previous to this de-moulding we couldn't healthily watch it. Not that watching TV is healthy anyway but yeahhhhhhhhhh. Apart from this, I've been:

  • (Still) reading Wuthering Heights
  • Making a vlog for Your4, which I enjoyed so much I might actually create a YouTube account & start vlogging regularly (please let me know your brain-thoughts)
  • Getting excited about potential employment
  • Painting my nails AND using Sharpies to make them extra rad:
  • Buying fairy lights for my desk:
    they're little white wicker hearts. n'awww
  • Playing some uke
  • Eating posh rice cakes/too much Cadbury Daim (Sainsbury's this is your fault for making it £1)
  • aaaaaaaaaaand marinading chicken in Nando's sauce which I'm now going to go and make into something delicious and of course nutritious
Image via

Comments