Dryathlon - Day 3, 4 & 5


I'm writing this in my second year uni room at the end of Day 5 and I've succeeded thus far. It's not been too difficult as of yet, despite the fact that I spent my first 2 nights in a bar and that there's loads of vodka in the kitchen left over from Extrav. Luckily though, I've never been one for day-drinking and not many people are back yet so I won't be overly tempted.

I heard some really good news today (those of you who have me on the ol' FB may know what) and it made me realise that I shouldn't judge myself all the time, especially from the perspective of others (which I obviously don't know... until I ask them and get an honest answer). From now on I pledge to be kinder to myself. This process will include:

  • Indulging in more regular face mask times
    Mask of Magnaminty, I CHOOSE YOU
  • Getting myself a pretty bed throw & wall hanging for extra cool room vibes
    Ok now I just want this entire combination, let's move swiftly on
  • Investing in a gym membership
  • ...and a bus pass so I can get there (it takes ages okay and last time I checked in the mirror I was not Mo Farah)
Images via via via

Comments