100TH POST!!!!!!!!! (and Dryathlon Days 9 - 14)

Last night while I was lying in bed trying to stop myself from watching Adventure Time series 3 on loop, I realised I hadn't updated you with my Dryathlon progress in a wee while. I also realised that, after logging onto Blogger, the next update (i.e. THIS one) would be my 100th post. Before I could get too excited, I had a third realisation: it was 3am. Alas, I drifted off to the world of sleepybyebyes and I write to you fully awake. For this, I'd like to thank my trusty alarm clock with seemingly invincible batteries, my stomach for strongly demanding cereal to get me out of bed and the spider on the kitchen ceiling for startling me into life.

So, yes, 100TH POST CELEBRATIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
To super-celebrate, I'm going to start making magical moving sound images called videos on a thing called YouTube very soon - I'll keep you posted.

Days 9 - 14 of the Dryathlon...

...have been full of sorting out our house and having a job trial so I've been quite busy, enough so not to sit down with a bottle of cider (woooo). I did have a mocktail the other day which was rather nice, but from this experience I'd say just order a bottle of juice. A mocktail is pretty much 100% juice and still overpriced much like a cocktail is in a nice bar. A lime and soda is my go-to cheap drink (mainly because it's normally no more than 70p) and my bank balance is loving me for it.
So far, I've reached my target of £100! Only half way into September! THIS IS AMAZING. Thank you so much to everyone who's donated. This money means thousands and thousands of tumour samples can be examined and tested to crack down on cancer, its science and its defeat. You've done so so so good. Any mid-September donations would be fabulous to support me potentially going out on Saturday night and only drinking lemonade (that music better be good). You can do this by clicking heeeeeeeeeeeeere.

my hair hath darkened for winter
Here's a cheeky playlist I made to help you celebrate anything you've done this week, even just getting out of bed (because that's super hard sometimes):



Rhi x

p.s. Sorry for not doing my GBBO thoughts for last Wednesday. Normal Bake Off commentary will resume this week.

Images via via via via via via via

Comments