Train of Thought - 1

Hello blog readers. Sorry I've neglected you for a few days. I'm writing to you now with a cheese salad on my little train table in front of me having rejected Wuthering Heights so I can spill my woes out to my friends online in various places. Sometimes data gotta get USED. My stop is the next stop so I'm almost where I need to be. Honestly I can't wait to get home and clean my room to atmospheric music and then collapse into my bed to watch multiple episodes of Secret Diary of a Call-Girl. I've had a good weekend, definitely, but I'm completely worn out and am on a low right now and need a hug. A comforting one, not one of those one-armed/half-arsed ones you get from acquaintances who haven't quite achieved each other's friend status'. Having promised myself I would eat the entire vegetable part of my salad I've been distracted by the grated cheese topping. The unevenly-distributed reservoir of mayonnaise has removed any possibility of the left half of my salad tasting nice. On the other hand, there's an absolute butt-load of delicious shredded carrot so all is not lost. Raw carrot is the best.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ten minutes til' arrival. I'm excited to head back to uni in a few weeks but I'm also not looking forward to it a tiny amount having settled at home. I'm one of those people who either has to be on the move constantly (so I don't have time to think about it) or chilled in one place and as of yet I haven't even opened the door of the room I'm staying in for second year.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Five minutes. I cannot totally cannot will not be ill for my interview this week so I'm going to eat all the natural antioxidants and vitamins I can tomorrow, A-Z, all over the shop, the vitamin shop, BOOYAH
~~~~~~~~~~~
Une minute. "Approaching."

Comments