belated update

As of two weeks ago, I had:
  • Been clawed by a tiny, previously innocent, cat
  • Seen Derren Brown live and creepily predicted one of the answers myself
  • Had an overly atmospheric taxi ride listening to Nat King Cole
  • Enjoyed a Watermelon & Strawberry fruit cooler from Costa and entered a temporary state of pure bliss
  • Cleaned out a fridge (yay)
  • Washed my muddy raincoat and hung it out on the line only for it to be sh*t on by a bird as well as El Poopo, the miniscule bug that victimised us at lunchtime
  • Drank when I said I wasn't going to (this is becoming a regular thing now)
  • Watched an absolute shed-full of Pretty Little Liars episodes (silence! - I'm only on series 2)
  • Bought, yet again, items in Topshop because I'm evidently incapable of resisting their sales
  • Promised myself that I will one day own a pug
I'd also forgotten to publish this post, hence the timing

Comments