Cake and Kicking Butt

One thing I always agree with is that you should get your priorities straight.
And that is why, dear friends, I'm sat here eating a fondant fancy.

LUKATARRRR
My first priority was to find my Apple headphones. As anyone on campus will know, I am pretty much lost without them. When I lose my headphones, I may as well just not go outside at all (okay maybe going to get milk is an exception) because I need the ability to psych myself up for lectures and seminars with a five minute blast of The Rapture/Queen B/Snoop Dogg*.
Luckily, I've found a solution. My beautiful Skullcandys, from when Orange used to be Orange and not part of EE and they gave out gifts with phones, are out in full force. Not gonna' lie, the sound-quality is immense yet I do feel like I'm constantly DJ-ing even though all I'm doing is strolling down the Spine. I don't know where my old Apple friends have gone but if they're reading this they need to know that I'm thinking of them and they need to come home. They were so much easier to run with.

*tunes depend on mood of self

My second priority was to finish referencing my work, which I've ONLY GONE AND DONE, HOLY TRAYBAKE. The reason why I'm so chuffed with this is that I started this piece yesterday and honestly thought I'd still be working on it until tomorrow's 1pm deadline. Thank God for Sundays.

My third and penultimate priority was to practice the presentation with my group for tomorrow. And we have done. I can officially tell you a very official and secretive secret: we are going to kick its butt. Like this:

And this:

And afterwards we'll drive off out of the lecture theatre in this exact car saying this:


And that leads me to my most recent fulfilled priority, the cake. Which was super delicious and from Betty's at Harlow Carr (they also have stores in York and Harrogate - you will not regret going one bit). I'm hoping my brother succeeds in his ambition to work there partly because it's his dream and partly because I liked that cake so much I had to take a photo of it - the beauty is almost too much to bear.

Ciao for now,

Rhi x

Images via via via via

Comments