APRIL AND STUFF

As of late I'm relaxin' and maxin' at home and stuff. I could have started this blog post more gracefully but it's past 10pm and I've consumed some summertime beverages so let's not get all shirty about this. Let's just all take a deep breath.

It's finally sunny!

And since it's April I figure that this is a miracle, happening because of some unknown reason. You can figure out yourself what that reason is.
Maybe you gave an item of food or drink to a homeless person in the last year and they were secretly God inside, testing your kindness, and GUESS WHAT you won and now everyone's grateful for your giving nature now you've made the sun come out.
Maybe you wished for this on your last birthday when the candles all blew out, because you're cool like that.
I don't know but what I do know is: this is awesome, please continue oh Sun.

Other things that have occurred recently:

  • I've booked my train to the festival of dreams, a.k.a. the big G, which makes it all the more real
  • Michelle Obama read stories out to lots of families at the White House for Easter Egg Roll celebrations and it was the coolest thing ever
  • I consumed an entire Lindt bunny and didn't regret a thing
  • The Leaders Debate: I'm not even going to go far into this one - there are probably already lots of blog ramblings about it on the internet. Let's just say there were lots of creepy staring-s into the camera/attempted hypnotism of the audience at home, annoying pompous laughs and a few nice accents to listen to. One thing: I think voting is definitely a good idea this year if you weren't going to do it already
  • 1 essay down, only 3 more in the year to go:

Have a great rest of Easter break. Ciao for now (yes I did just use that phrase, no I am not ashamed.)
Rhi x


Images: via via via via

Comments