Tina Fey's Wig

Good morning all.

I'd like to say I'm up at this ungodly hour to work on my essay but the truth is that I've just been trying to buy Muse tickets for 20 minutes, only to discover via Twitter that they sold out in a matter of seconds.

Anyhoo on a lighter note, last night I got introduced to 30 Rock (thanks to Sazatron) which is important as anything, and I think it's safe to say that Tina Fey has well and truly established herself as one of my favourite fame-people.
I finished the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt series, in which Tina Fey's wig looks mildly like a loo brush.

and I'm pretty sure I fell sideways laughing at least three times, so I guess you could say it's humorous. Watch it, I dare you.
After some mild form of partying last night my head feels like someone's hitting it over and over with several screwdrivers so I'm going to google hangover cures and get back on the essay game.
Ciao bellas,

R x

Images via via

Comments