The Day after the Day of the Irish

All my work for this week is done, and for that reason, I am sat in my room having a slug-day after celebrating St. Patrick's Day last night. Sazatron won a big green top-hat for the most enthusiastic sing-a-long in the club so that just echoes our karaoke success earlier in the evening (had never done karaoke before and it's... extremely liberating). We chose Livin' on a Prayer and I couldn't get through it all without going back to my wine in the guitar solo, but at least it's done now.
I planned to shop today but my willingness to spend money isn't present. Ah well, saving is good. After all, I need dollah to go and have a mega Netflix and wine sesh with one of my favourite people soon.

If you're reading this and you're a student, you're probably finished with uni now or about to break up for a while, in which case don't work too hard and have an awesome Easter. You've earned it.


If you're not, I hope you get at least a few days off to relax and unwiiiiiiiiiiiind. And maybe eat some chocolate at some point. Y'know, because Easter.
I'm not going to the gym today because I have zero energy, so tonight I think I'll get an early night (she says knowing full well there's not a great chance of this happening) and head there tomorrow before all my seminars commence.
Will update soon.

Take care amigos,
R x

Images via via

Comments