Days 7 and 8 of Sober Rhi

I spent yesterday in a French-induced coma (not drinking) and today revising for my test this afternoon which went really well. This could mean 1 of 2 things: either the test really was easy and I did well or I thought I knew everything and really didn't.


Either way, the test is over and done with and I'm going to try and go to a beer festival and drink no beer. If something really bad happens between now and later on I may be forced to have a beer but I'm going to try my best not to give in, just for you. JUST FOR YOU. How good is that.

It's Friday again and I don't really understand how it's arrived already, but at the same time Fridays are amazing so we should all just celebrate and buy easter eggs on offer and throw them around in the air and then pick them up and eat them


I have special admiration for those people who've successfully so far given up chocolate for Lent. How do you do this? Are you wizards/witches? TELL ME YOUR SECRETS
Actually honestly I think we should all just embrace chocolate whilst it's on the earth with the cocoa shortage and whatnot. Does anyone know if chocolate is going to run out?....anyone?
I hope you get a good start to your weekend tonight/tomorrow morning if you're an active being. Au revoir, mes amigos.

R x


Images: via via

Comments