Day 4 of Sober Rhi

I was just thinking about how well my healthiness has been going lately and then I went and ate half a packet of Oreos and a whole tube of Giant Parma Violets.

Well hiiiiiiiiii there. Day 4, ey. I have just spent a whole day contemplating which festivals I'm going to and if I've been messaging you about them I've probably driven you slightly insane (sorry about that).
I've just chosen one - after ALL the pondering.


Before I go and read some fairytales (seems legit), I thought I'd log that I went to a wine and cheese evening and didn't have any wine. I hope that is a mini applause I hear.



Merci beaucoup.

This was after an afternoon nap, which isn't a normal occurrence, but it just had to happen because frankly I was sleep-deprived from the night before during which the wind and rain decided to do an impression of a pissed-off tropical rainforest for 6 hours straight. Directly onto my window. Grr.



Mmm, yeah, so...anyway, apple juice was on the cards instead while my friend drank the equivalent of 2 glasses (I wasn't prepared to give into the free one of the buy one get one free) and we ate a substantial amount of some odd yet delicious yellow cheese before legging it down to the studio to present our radio show - which we do every Monday, 8-9pm, www.bailriggfm.co.uk - check it.

Until tomorrow!

Images: via  via via

Comments