Day 3 of Sober Rhi

I like this day because my blog post title rhymes.

Having a frankly WILD Sunday night surrounded by my friends: french texts about state providence, a book of alternative fairy tales and my Berol Paper Mates. Having been abandoned by my hot-chocolate friend (who's a human this time) I have a solo-session of Gossip Girl and a bowl of bedtime natural yoghurt to look forward to. I hope you too are having a nice evening and hopefully you've already gone to sleep and are reading this tomorrow because some of us need to get all the sleep the rest of us aren't getting.


Today, I have touched zero units, nada, rien. Instead, I woke up around midday (again, yes, but sleep is productive too) to experience the Lancashire magic of rain turning into snow before my very eyes. Snow didn't show its face throughout the whole of 2014 so it was nice to see it again and catch up with all the precipitation gossip.

You'll have to deal with the giant piece of window frame blocking the view, it's just how it is, capisce?
Whilst getting really excited and transforming into childhood-me, I ate the other half of my Kinder Bueno for breakfast and headed out into the Arctic. On my travels I encountered my rich-tea-biscuit friend (now starting to realise I associate people with different foodstuffs) and we embarked on a mighty quest to the Library of Doom which soon evolved into the Library of Wonder as I strangely enjoyed being in there today and learning about cool gender-y stuff.


I also spent a much-too-long amount of time trying to adjust the dimensions of a photograph to passport-size so I can apply for something exciting this coming week.
Seeing as it's nearly midnight, I bid you farewell amigo and send you much amore for the Monday morning that will soon be upon us all. Here's to next weekend, when we'll all be doing this:


Apple juice in my glass of course.

Images via via via

Comments