The epitome of GROOVE

Today has been one of those days where I've sat down and thought about life a lot and not done much else. Having woke up at 3pm, I looked at my to-do list and proceeded by doing absolutely none of it (until about one hour ago) and washed my clothes instead, before making much-needed hot chocolate and considering whether to start watching Netflix at 1.13am.

I genuinely hope all this has made you feel better about your life and how productive you are. Think of all the stuff you got done today and bask in that pool of glory. If not, I hope you feel equally as lazy and I send an internet high-five your way. Oh, it didn't reach you? That's because I didn't actually send one because I'm too lazy.

Re-vamp of life starts tomorrow. I read something earlier this month about how to put things into perspective and so I've begun a Gratitude Journal (ooooooOoooHhhh) into which I write down all small and great things I'm grateful for. After only filling half a page, I can tell you oh lovely reader that it is working. It also helps that my journal is covered in really cool pink and grey flowers that just make me wanna head out to charity shops and find some really cool retro shirts and wear them all over myself. Like a human shirt. The epitome of GROOVE

Need this as a background to my life
Apparently according to a fab friend, the place where I live is especially good for charity shop-shopping and so am quite appalled that venturing to these shops hasn't occurred yet. Then I recall that I am in fact a student and lack disposable income. Drat.

These past two weeks have been beyond a pile of poop 



but the determination to get back on track is real, and that starts with kicking le Butt de la Work. In order to do this, everyone must kick le Butt de la Sleep and this is why I bid you farewell and slip away into the depths of this cold February night. Bonne nuit.

Rhiannon x

Images via via

Comments