Day 1 of Gym-ness

OKAY so I went to the gym today and I admit, it was tough (mainly because I've been lazy and haven't run twice in a week since September) but I felt really good afterwards. Although I had a few moments where the people next to me started rowing/running in time with me and it gave me the exercise creeps. This gym-ness did not stop me eating an inappropriate amount of Nutella so now I am taking action and putting my Nutella under my bed because it's really hard to reach under there because compartments underneath are covered with two heavy wooden square lid things. Going to the gym again on Sunday so I will right my wrongs. It's so flashy since all the machine-things have individual TVs on and you can tune it to whatever channel you want. What even is gym life. (Answer: high-tech wonderfulness.) I'm kinda glad that there is a shortage of hazelnuts and chocolate because that will help me on my way to true fitness.

Today I've been to the library and read up on Linguistics as I had no work to do and this is major progress on my part - by working when I don't need to. Holy smokes. I'm reading some more after I finish this essential marathon of New Girl episodes, nail painting and blogging.

Mermaid-TASTIC
Tomorrow we start learning about Classicism in French and it sounds kinda cool and arty so I don't think I'm actually going to mind tomorrow, which is surprising because it is a day named French Thursday. One of the plays we're studying was shown by the National Theatre. I hope it's online... it stars Dominic Cooper...and it would count as revision....

Comments