gimme a D gimme a U gimme a N C E

14:54pm

I really didn't think uni work would be this hard.

That is pretty much all I have to say right now. Sad face.

14:55pm

I hope I'm not alone in saying this but, well, I used to feel pretty smart. Now I feel like a bag of potatoes with a Dunce hat on. Like a MASSIVE Dunce hat. With the letter 'D' drawn so well into the hat that the ink has become part of its hat skin. The ink particles have invaded the realms of the hat skin particles and been like "Hey hat skin particles, can we hang" and the hat skin particles have been like "Sure thang" and then they've all done a little community dance and have now become one another within the Dunce hat.

15:00pm

Is it bad that I feel more intelligent after writing that. Even though it makes no sense whatsoever and none of it is real.

15:03pm

I am staring at my potential essay titles for January and trying to decide which one would most make me come across as not-dumb.

15:04pm

Just reading the potential essay titles makes me feel like a whole Dunce truck of potatoes. Fearing endless Dunce object/metaphor cycle.

Comments