Listen to the Raaa-dio

LIFE UPDATE:
I frankly can't quite believe I've abandoned my poor lovely blog for so long, but alas - I am back with more knowledge and available night-time as I start at 1pm tomorrow, HUZZAH!
2nd HUZZAH - 1 POUND SATSUMAS DO YOU READ ME
Having just discovered that the house we had searched ruthlessly for (& booked to view on Sunday, to live in next year) has been let without any information, I am pretty disappointed. Gutted is probably the best word. Quite a lot of gutted. It was in a great location, and yes it was a bit pricey but it had most of the things we wanted. I guess that's just life, eh - we'll have to keep on searching.

I'm fully involved with the student radio now which is awesome as it's a lot of fun, and I would have kicked myself if I hadn't got off my butt and started a show. 'Culture Smash' is our show - full of culturally cultural things like Ebola and ghost stories and see-through aeroplanes and must-see movies - TUNE IN MONDAYS 8-9PM ON www.bailriggfm.co.uk

~ I put that bit in bold-ness because it is a simply bold statement. No it is not a request or a subtle suggestion - you have to listen, it is in the book of laws. (Under the subtitle 'When Rhiangle is on the radio' - 'Thou shalt not ignore the show, thou shalt listen with all thou's heart and send in fabulous messages via the text box to let her know thou art listening' (Richard the Important III, 2014) ~

Ok, so it's compulsory. Glad we got that settled.
Smack it into your calendar now.
(I know that you do absolutely diddly-squat on Monday nights)

Having just thought of my blog-post title while writing the above, I've handily reminded myself of a video I saw earlier this week - Robbie Williams singing 'Let It Go', from the movie 'Frozen', to his wife in the last stages of giving birth to their son. However kinda-cute kinda-appropriate this song is, it seems to not help massively in the situation at hand. Also he tries out some iffy ad-libs, maybe to woo the midwife into buying his new album. I do love Robbie though - saw him on his tour with Olly Murs (was it last year? I can't remember...) and he flew down from the top of the stage and everything it was all just SO FAB

Also, I'm going to start making playlists. Music is one of my favourite things in the world and since I listen to certain things when I'm in certain moods, I'll be posting a different mood-ed playlist each time I post so you can save them up for those times when you just need melodies and stuff in your life to make it better, and stuff. You're welcome.

Today's playlist is for when you can't stop worrying. Because this evening has just erupted into one of those times for me.

Rhiannon x

Comments