The energy is not with this one

Is there anything more powerful than Florence & The Machine choruses? Probably not.
It's almost evening now and today I've been recovering from what feels like my sixth worst headache I've ever had. I'm curing it sensibly by blasting Spotify.
Went to my minor talks today as I'm almost certain I want to take those subjects (French, and Gender & Women Studies). Would have done Criminology but it clashes with French D:
ANYWAY G&WS actually looks pretty awesome and interesting so I really want to do it. And it wasn't all girls in the talk which was cool to see. I could actually see, despite my lack of consciousness even after a couple of hours of a nap in the daytime. My French talk was at the delightful time of 9:15 this morning and after getting to sleep at 3am I can officially say that I MADE IT TO THE TALK ERMEGHERD.

6 hours sleep is okay if you've not been doing much all day but 6 hours sleep with lots of alcohol and tiredness in the body ain't the best motivation to get out of bed at 9. Nope. But I made it (despite being a few minutes late and doing a walk of shame to sit down as the doors opened really loud at the back of the lecture theatre).

Tomorrow enrolment for majors happens and a few other talks. Hoping the gorgey weather hasn't gone away for good!

Rhiannon x

Comments