It's Tomorrow.....Dayum

Leaving in approximately 9.5 hours, not that I'm counting or anything. Everything seems to be packed now. I've had to abandon some outfits, my precious lava lamp and some photographs that won't make it onto my uni walls - for reasons. Here are a few I'm NOT taking:

Yeah..... I think they explain themselves.
I can't wait to meet all my flatmates and they will all win bonus friend points if they refrain from stealing my cooking stuff for the whole entirety of the year. *fingers crossed*

Right, I better get to sleep to prepare myself for tomorrow as I need to be on form socially (hmm) and also I want to finish my Audrey book before I leave. Understandably. Sorry this wasn't much of a blog-post - I think this week will be full of daily but short updates as I'll often be busy with Fresher-y things, m'fraid. Keep checking back though, if you're interested. If you're not, I'm not really sure why you're here....nope, can't think why. What I mean is: if not, that's fine, go make that smoothie or do that job you were meant to do three days ago or call up a long-lost relative or adopt a cat, I don't mind. If you are, then THAT'S AWESOME thank you mon amie, tu es geniale (keyboard won't let me do accents :()

i'm not taking these. your panic is over.
lots of loving,
Rhiannon x

Comments