Down It Fresher

Tonight is the first night on which I'll inevitably hear that phrase. PAINT PARTY, PEOPLE.
I've got around 20 minutes before I need to leave to register so just thought I'd update my blog while listening to a healthy dose of Florence.
I moved into my brand new shiny room with the help of Momma Knowles yesterday and late last night while I couldn't sleep I added some last minute touches (a.k.a even more photos).

terrible quality, soz boz
Everyone here is so nice and I think I'll settle really easily here. Saw the wonderful Ethan this morning for a cheeky Subway which was great! Think I'll venture into the world of cooking something later on before going out and I need to buy some alcohols in preparation so that's my itinerary for then, including grabbing a free milkshake (yes, I know, awesome with a capital AWESOME). Just sorting out my face as I know I have to have my photo taken in a bit, and I love having my photo taken loathe having a camera anywhere near my face when unprepared. So I'm preparing, yus.

Right - think I'll make a sign for my door to ensure people can spell my name (a more common problem than you'd think, mate) and then I'll grab my stuff to register. Fun times! Can't wait for things to begin happening tonight though - I think the biggest night out is tomorrow (Monday) night, which is cleverly placed right before my 09:15 compulsory meeting for French Studies on Tuesday morning. Safe to say I will not be loving life at that moment. Well done me. I'll be downing pints and pints of water to save me from having a sore head (and I'll make sure that it's water I'm downing don't worry).

Hope everyone reading this is having a great freshers/refreshers/time at uni/work!

Ciao for now,

Rhiannon x

Comments