Rhiangle ON TOUR - Day 8 & 9

Day 8 & 9 - 7/8/14 & 8/8/14

Yesterday we were still dog-sitting and decided to tidy the house up a bit before the owners came back. Most of the day was spent outside on the garden with Fudge and lots of water. I made the mistake of not wearing suncream so today I have woken up with sunburn on my shoulders and am trying to make it chill with Sudocrem...hopefully it will morph into a nice tan ★

Hannah arrived from Monmouth yesterday, mid-afternoon, and it is absolutely fab to see her as the last time I did, I was visiting in Manchester which I'm sure was a while ago. She told us all about her trip to Malaysia/Borneo over our super healthy takeaways in the park (fish&chips for H, bento box for M and yaki soba for me, yuuummm). It looks amaaazing and makes me want to travel outside Europe a lot, although it seems like you need to be much more careful over there.
We came back home and chilled in the van, and I got a good night's sleep inside which is needed as today I'm getting on a 5 hour coach to London. iPod and phone charged, book ready, food ready, READY. Hopefully when we change buses I can grab a drink as I doubt one Oasis will get me through the whole journey. I'll upload some pictures from yesterday! Soon!

11:35am

On the coach en route à Londres. Put on my seatbelt like a good girl. I have WIFI and PLUG SOCKETS and CHOCOLATE could this be any more amazing (probably). Coach heaven.
May go grab some cheap shoes in London as these ones are decorated with curry sauce but the words 'cheap' and 'London' don't seem to work together very well.

11.45am

4.5 hours to go....I will need music at some point. I'm keeping my iPod battery for the train later as I stupidly left my lightning connector in my suitcase
Whooooops.
Fudgicles.
Pretty cloudy today - it's been so hot the past few days I was alarmed when the aircon started. WHAT IS COLD AIR I DO NOT KNOW OF THIS
on coach with some Vespa earrings from Mumbles.

"so rhiannon how would you describe your night"
"........painful"
i will miss being in Swansea a lottttt. More the people than the place I have to say but to be honest it was convenient. Everything is when you come from somewhere which gives you a dodgy unreliable bus service every two hours.
Fudge and her leaves

Comments