Rhiangle ON TOUR - Day 3

Day 3 - 2/8/14

10:10am
It's shorts and tights weather today. 5 minutes ago it was skirt weather but the wind speed is not in my favour so I've decided to take a safer option. Day 3 of my 'Travel Blog' (hahaha) and Day 3 of my workout, which I'll be doing just before lunch so I don't have to get on with it later and delay my beauty sleep - we're leaving at 7am SHARP tomorrow says Grandad Rhiangle. Le pressure est...on.

12.11pm
Have just returned from a trip into town. The rain here is that r-e-a-l-l-y wet rain (what other type is there I hear you say?...no seriously there is a difference). Carried a very heavy bag full of tins of something through a frantically busy (fairly empty) car park like Hercules on Lucozade.


Maybe Hercules had his own version of Lucozade, but with a less futuristic name, and it probably didn't look as nice as they're able to make energy drinks look now. I say that - at least Lucozade is in a clear bottle whereas if you peer inside a canned energy drink (naming no names) it does look very much like piss.

12.15pm
Have put myself off Jägerbombs for life.

12.16pm
Oh yes and there was a guy on the high street in a cow onesie wearing a big sign which read "£5 Hair Cuts". If anyone can work out the link between cows and haircuts you deserve a personalised round of applause from me. I will not necessarily come round to your house and applaud you - you'll just have to sense the celebration in the air from afar.

MINIONS ARE THE BEST THING EVER

17.49pm
Had a little nap this afternoon which is really really crazy weird as I never nap. Only at night, and I call that sleep. But it was nice and well-needed. As predicted I failed to do my exercise so will get on with that after I've finished a session of Lana on Spotify. The beginning of "Young and Beautiful" still makes the hairs on my arms stand up.....brrrrrrrrrr her voice is amazing. There aren't many songs that do that - maybe this one by Marina & The Diamonds and a few others. I'm sad to say I missed Lana at Glastonbury. I was on my last Oxfam shift of the weekend then, daydreaming of how awesomely daydreamy it would be. Undoubtedly she still has more years to go in her career so hopefully she'll be back in the UK soon enough.
18:06pm
TEAAAA TIIIIME! And then to bed early, Wales tomorrow, wish me luck. May be a lack of images and formatting from tomorrow but you'll just have to grin and bear it. Bear..Bare? Bear? I have no idea, but you know what I mean

Images from: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Comments