Rhiangle ON TOUR - Day 5

Doing Day 5 all in one as it is the end of the day so putting it in little time frames would be a LIE! Lies are bad people. Had a really nice day today shopping - I bought two skirts in Topshop sale - one of which makes me look like even more like Lorde. HAHAHA LORDE I SHALL TAKE OVER YOUR QUEEN B REIGN

*ahem.*

Anyhoooo, I got a few other bits and bobs and we went into Mais' old workplace and I met some of her old worky people which was nice and they made me a fab hazelnut latté. We visited Attica which was a bit like Give The Dog A Bone in York except with more dresses with cool stuff on like birds and crochet collars. It's 5:21pm at time of writing and we're off to meet MORE of Mais' friends who I've already met who are fab and I think we're meeting at a pub and that should be cooool.
Tomorrow is Mumbles possibly and then we're dog-sitting a real cutie dog for two nights. Thuuuursday is the theatre I think h'oh yeah.

Marilyn Booth


Comments