Rhiangle ON TOUR - Day 12

Day 12 - 11/8/14


11:08am
I am very annoyed at technology right now. Spent £4 on wifi so I could blog and wrote a whole fantastic post and the wifi is the worst wifi in the world of wifis. I lost all of it.... Mehh. On the bright side I had a lovely lovely time in Nottingham with Sam. We bossed (aka
 lost) the pub quiz again and saw some comedy on Saturday night. At some point in between then and yesterday night I lost my sunglasses so that's my mission today in London - to buy some sunnies - along with seeing my friend Jocelyn and heading off to stay at my auntie's for a few days on the last leg of my journey. Weather is a bit unpredictable at the moment as Hurricane Bertha is on a rampage from the US and our Oxfamily are still at Boardmasters so I hope they're all ok and safe. Music has been cancelled there and Snoop Dogg just buggered off as he obviously has better things to do than wait for storms to pass. Like smoke strange things and wear gold chains.

11:14am
I will put some pictures on later I promise, when I have computer access. I get a new phone at Christmas - my contract runs out at Christmas and this one started off ok but it's quite annoying now. It can't do simple things -like blog, and spell. And scroll. My friend is in Dubrovnik, Croatia, at the moment and I am very jelly as it's basically the set of Game of Thrones. I've seen photographs of the place and it looks stunning.

Comments