nesquik is life

The Winter Olympics - awe-droppingly inspiring, even if I know it's very unlikely I'll become even half decent at any of the sports being broadcast.

Anything on ice is a no-no - I admire anyone who can skate and find the figure skating frankly hypnotizing but am not jealous one bit, the ground is fine for me ta. I personally love watching the snowboarding, and would go as far as to say that it's even more exciting than events at the summer Olympics! Soz, Usain.

Instead I've been doing Pilates today and eating healthy foods (minus some lemon cake, but that's lemon after all).

My collage is almost complete and I'm excited about how it's going to turn out! I'd say the folks are also excited...to see the lounge without piles of magazines and a massive canvas manifesting over the carpet. Hehehe. Here's its current state:

My tree painting.

After I've finished off the last sections and made sure it's all stuck down, I shall start painting les Oiseaux. Yay!

So what have I been doing? Last weekend I had a great time with my ace pal Ethoid at his uni - I was on an open day there and he kindly provided me a resting place, a super night out, and some pink Nesquik that was so pink it looked a bit radioactive. Hoping not to speak too soon, I think I will be able to make my mind up soon about where I want to go to uni in September! I haven't felt fab all weekend but to boost my mood, in nerdy preparation, I've ordered three recommended course books from Amazon. Oh, and Breakfast at Tiffany's on DVD. Just because.

Black and white photo of Audrey Hepburn looking into the window of Tiffany's.
www.buro247.ru

How does she look so good eating something?!?! The mind boggles.

I've also got some nights out to look forward to in the next few weeks, Miranda Hart in March and McBusted in May (future fangirling fest..!!!). Been asked to design a tattoo aswell and with a bit more work in the pipeline, I can't wait to be more involved, busy and a keeno in preparing for summer and autumn.

Hope you like the new look! And keep safe from all the nasty floods!

Rhiannon x

Comments