a load of lies

While my spicy vegetable bean burger is cooking (because I am a busy exotic chef), I write to you from the kitchen where I've been the majority of my afternoon and have achieved this:

 While watching this:

All that needs doing now is to add the black lines! Which I'm a bit nervous about, as it could ruin the painting completely...

As for Miranda, there needs to be a fourth series. You can't simply end a TV show with two people proposing and no reply! 

On my break between my morning meeting and the bus arriving, I found myself in a shop buying a gossip magazine. It appealed to me at the time, for some reason, but after reading it all (in about 5 minutes) it really is a load of lies. The thing that gets me most about these magazines is that most of the 'headlines' state something and then the writers mention an 'insider' who has given them information about the 'celebrities' in question, so none of it is necessarily true anyway. At least it gave me something to write about...
I hope your Januarys are going well!

Rhiannon x

Comments