maybe it's the way she walked

Okay so I'm aware that it's Monday. As a thank-you for waiting I've mailed you a hand-picked bunch of invisible flowers.

This weekend, I visited Manchester city centre with my fab friends, Maisie and Katie (HEY GUYS). We went to a bar for cocktails and a 'mars bar spring roll' - a healthy diet well and truly enforced. 
- well one of us didn't have a cocktail because one of us was hungover from the night before....(clue: not me or Maisie). The drinks menu is brilliant, and they gave me a reason to return to try the Daisy.B cocktail (they'd run out of elderflower so I had a Cosmopolitan instead). Check out their website here!

From: http://redrosestyle.files.wordpress.com
And the g-orrrrrrrr-geous display you see before you is inside the shop on the other side of the road to 'The Blue Pig'.....meet 'Oklahoma'.

It is quite honestly the most adorable shop I have set foot into, alongside Give The Dog A Bone in York. Fellow kitsch jewellery fans might just fall over in awe - my personal favourites were the lightning bolt earrings and the giant donut necklace. This whole subject has made me realise I left my keyboard-ring at work last night. How I very much hope it is still there.:(

If you're ever in the city, pay a visit as you'll be guaranteed to find a gift for anyone, whether you prefer something beautiful, funny, totally random or just inappropriate (especially the greetings cards).

Overall, the weekend was really nice and although we didn't go out on the town like planned I enjoyed chilling out with friends for a change, as opposed to chilling out alone. Don't get me wrong - I don't mind being alone but sometimes company is the best policy. And you're more likely to laugh your head off and eat lots of popcorn. For this, I must thank Lindsay and Vine for bringing this into our lives:



Today I've been washing, exercising and am about to zap my room into an oblivion of cleanliness. I'm determined to make it look like a completely different place. Wish me luck.

Ciao for now,

Rhiannon x

Comments