cranberries in coats

Ink is GOING ON THE CANVAS today, people. I KNOW. It's lethal stuff so I'm putting on my arty mammoth jumper.
Look what I found yesterday in Pret a Manger:

They need to reassess their stock.

AAALSOOO this was occuring in the sky yesterday and how awesome it would be to do it?!:


So I think it's going on Rhiangle's Bucket List. Along with walking on the Great Wall of China and going to New York and having a radio show. If you, reader, have been hand-gliding or parachuting or skydiving or have taken part in some kind of suspended-in-the-air sport, please send me a message through the contact form on zee RIGHT hand side and tell me what you did in five words and how awesome it was out of eleven.

I'm all ready for exercise this week after having bought new gear (woo).
The last thing I want to mention is last night at work, when I served a customer and wasn't failing to pull a decent pint, I either got called "Filly" or "Fella". I'm not sure which I prefer - being referred to as a HORSE or a MAN. Both are so flattering.

Rhiannon x

Comments